Alex Baldridge is an activist and freelance journalist from the midwestern United States who was inspired to become a writer after watching the development of the Wikileaks story and the persecution of Julian Assange. Alex is especially interested in topics like surveillance, the rise of automation, foreign policy, prison reform, and the legal system.
Latest from Alex Baldridge
- White House On Lockdown As Gunshots Heard; President Whisked By Secret Service
- Police Shooting Sparks Massive Rally Of Hundreds Unrest In Chicago; Arrests And Injuries
- Pro-Police And BLM Antifa Protesters Clash At Rally In Colorado
- Woman Killed By Rapist After Man Released Due To Virus Concerns
- Rioters In Portland Attack Civilians, Police And Station
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Fetishes Revealed In Newly Released Ghislaine Maxwell Court Docs
For many years, Anonymous remained silent in their research, meticulously collecting information about world governments and corporations through official sources and the darkest corners of the internet. As time passed, Anonymous saw there were many pieces missing from the coverage of global events in the media, so they were inspired to start sharing their research with the world. Anonymous then began creating media of their own, while preparing formal statements and open letters to the newsmakers of the day, and asking the questions that you really want the answers to.
Latest from Anonymous
- Anonymous Message: China’s Plan For World Domination Exposed
- Anonymous News Update On Pandemic and Unemployment Crisis
- Anonymous Message To Bill Gates
- Anonymous Predicts What Coronavirus Will Bring In The Coming Months
- Anonymous Warns Citizens Of The World About Coming Global Lockdown
- Anonymous Urges World Leaders To Tell The Truth About Coronavirus
Bernard Marr has always been interested in how the economy works. After the financial crash of 2008, Marr began to learn as much as he could about alternative currencies and Austrian economics. Marr has also become an expert in cryptocurrency and the blockchain industry, and continues to study its impact on global finance.
John Vibes is an author, researcher and investigative journalist who takes a special interest in the counter culture and the drug war.
Latest from John Vibes
- Military Base Where Soldiers Have Been Murdered Get’s Caught Up In Child Trafficking Sting
- Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For $30 Marijuana Sale To Be Freed After 9 Years
- Prince Andrew Groped Teen Girls With A Puppet Of Himself
- 3 Canadians Sentenced To Death In One Week For Smuggling Drugs In China
- Protesters Facing Life In Prison For Dumping Paint In Front Of Prosecutor’s Office
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Strange Birthday Present To Jeffrey Epstein May Come Back To Hurt Her
JP is a social media and marketing specialist. He has a cum laude BA in Psychology from Kean University. He is an activist within the sociopolitical spectrum and a proponent for radical reform. He loves to write and produce Hip Hop and EDM. He is also a Deadhead.
Latest from JP Steinberg
- Six-Year-Old Superhero Receives 90 Stitches Saving Little Sister From Vicious Dog Attack
- Forget 5G – New Samsung White Paper Says 6G Is Already In Development
- Lawmakers Push To Change Name Of John Wayne Airport Over Racist Remarks
- Man Used Internet Registry to Track down and Beat up Pedophiles
- Small Deadly Blue Dragons Wash Up On Texas Beaches
- Mysterious Radio Signal Has Been Coming To Earth Exactly Every 16 Days
Mark Horowitz is a graduate of Brandeis University with a degree in political science. Horowitz could have had a job at one of the top media organizations in the United States, but when working as an intern, he found that the journalists in the newsroom were confined by the anxieties and sensibilities of their bosses. Horowitz loved journalism, but wanted more freedom to pursue more complex topics than you would find on the evening news. Around the same time, he began to notice that there was a growing number of independent journalists developing followings online by sharing their in-depth analysis of advanced or off-beat topics. It wasn't long before Horowitz quit his internship with a large New York network to begin publishing his own material online.
Latest from Mark Horowitz
- Boris Johnson Says He Was At Higher Risk From COVID Because He’s “Too Fat”
- Bugatti Made $35,000 Miniature Electric Car For Kids
- Kanye West Tweets About Divorce And Claims Movie “Get Out” Was About Him
- Insane Clown Posse Helps Chris Hansen “Catch A Predator” In The Music Industry
- Teen Girl Set “Honey Trap” And Lured A Man To His Death So His BMW Could Be Stolen
- Federal Agents In Portland Accused Of War Crimes For Destroying Medical Supplies
Michelle Williams is a New York native and Cornell University alumni currently living in Los Angeles and working as a journalist for numerous Midialab ventures. Williams began her career working as a copy editor for a large television production firm and then moved on to entertainment writing after developing some industry contacts in LA.
Latest from Michelle Williams
- Parrot Trapped On Roof Repeatedly Tells Rescue Crews To “F**k Off
- Scientists Find Breathable Oxygen In Another Galaxy For First Time In History
- Photographer Captures Rare Glimpse of Legendary Icelandic Horses
- Kylie Jenner Accused Of ‘Refusing To Pay’ Bangladeshi Workers
- PlayStation 5 Hardware Finally Revealed By Sony
- Mother Elephant And Her Calf Attacked With Firebombs
Susan Claire graduated with a degree in microbiology from Ohio State University. Now she lives on the road, in a constant state of travel between research projects and studies. In her free time, she likes to write articles about the most cutting edge inventions, and most recent developments in science.
Latest from Susan Claire
- Scientists Share Rare Photo Of 65 Foot Tall Lava Dome In Hawaii
- No More Coffins, Organic Burial Pods Will Turn Bodies Into Trees
- The Day 1 Million Children Meditate For World Peace In Thailand
- Ancient Pool Untouched By Humans Found In 700 Foot Deep Cave
- 400-Year-Old Shark Found in Arctic Is the World’s Oldest Living Vertebrate
- Melanistic Animals Are The Opposite Of Albino With Dark Pigment And Hair