Alex Baldridge is an activist and freelance journalist from the midwestern United States who was inspired to become a writer after watching the development of the Wikileaks story and the persecution of Julian Assange. Alex is especially interested in topics like surveillance, the rise of automation, foreign policy, prison reform, and the legal system.
Latest from Alex Baldridge
- WATCH: Video Shows Bullets Wiz By Armored Car Crew Who Barely Escapes Brutal Heist
- Police Take Down Massive Pedo Ring Website “Boystown” With Over 400,000 Members Worldwide
- New 911 Photographs Show Harrowing Day
- 14 Soldiers Were Photographed Before, During, And After War
- Anonymous Million Mask March
- BREAKING: Terror-Attack In Vienna – 3 Dead – Several Gunmen
For many years, Anonymous remained silent in their research, meticulously collecting information about world governments and corporations through official sources and the darkest corners of the internet. As time passed, Anonymous saw there were many pieces missing from the coverage of global events in the media, so they were inspired to start sharing their research with the world. Anonymous then began creating media of their own, while preparing formal statements and open letters to the newsmakers of the day, and asking the questions that you really want the answers to.
Latest from Anonymous
- Anonymous Message On The Worldwide Fight Against Child Trafficking
- Anonymous Message: China’s Plan For World Domination Exposed
- Anonymous News Update On Pandemic and Unemployment Crisis
- Anonymous Predicts What Coronavirus Will Bring In The Coming Months
- Anonymous Warns Citizens Of The World About Coming Global Lockdown
- Anonymous Update On The COVID-19 Coronavirus Going Global
Bernard Marr has always been interested in how the economy works. After the financial crash of 2008, Marr began to learn as much as he could about alternative currencies and Austrian economics. Marr has also become an expert in cryptocurrency and the blockchain industry, and continues to study its impact on global finance.
John Vibes is an author, researcher and investigative journalist who takes a special interest in the counter culture and the drug war.
Latest from John Vibes
- Photos Show Epstein Cuddling With Young Girl On Private Jet
- Mitch McConnell’s House Vandalized Over $2,000 Checks
- Donald Trump’s Lawyer Says Epstein Is Still Alive
- Footage Shows Cop Punching His Crying K-9 Partner
- Covid Relief Bill Orders Pentagon To Disclose UFO Details In 180 Days
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Last Cellmate Died From Covid-19
JP is a social media and marketing specialist. He has a cum laude BA in Psychology from Kean University. He is an activist within the sociopolitical spectrum and a proponent for radical reform. He loves to write and produce Hip Hop and EDM. He is also a Deadhead.
Latest from JP Steinberg
- Edward Snowden Says Julian Assange “Could Be Next” After McAfee’s Death In Prison
- Man Used Internet Registry to Track down and Beat up Pedophiles
- The Locations And Names of the Top 100 People Destroying the Planet
- More Than A Dozen Police Officers In California Accused Of Trafficking And Raping Underage Girl In Complaint
- Animals Trapped Alive In Keychains Sold For $1.50 In China
- 2000-Year-Old Green Serpentine Mask Discovered At The Base Of A Pyramid In Mexico
Mark Horowitz is a graduate of Brandeis University with a degree in political science. Horowitz could have had a job at one of the top media organizations in the United States, but when working as an intern, he found that the journalists in the newsroom were confined by the anxieties and sensibilities of their bosses. Horowitz loved journalism, but wanted more freedom to pursue more complex topics than you would find on the evening news. Around the same time, he began to notice that there was a growing number of independent journalists developing followings online by sharing their in-depth analysis of advanced or off-beat topics. It wasn't long before Horowitz quit his internship with a large New York network to begin publishing his own material online.
Latest from Mark Horowitz
- Simpsons Predicted Richard Branson’s Flight To Space Back In 2014
- Another Little Black Book That Once Belonged To Epstein With New Names Is Found
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Lawyers Cite Cosby Case As Precedent To Have Her Released From Prison
- Biographer Says Bill Gates Hosted Naked Pool Parties And Loved Getting Drunk
- Police Accidentally Kill Hero Who Fatally Shot Gunman That Just Killed A Cop
- Judge Orders Ghislaine Maxwell Documents Relating To Clinton Family Released This Month
Michelle Williams is a New York native and Cornell University alumni currently living in Los Angeles and working as a journalist for numerous Midialab ventures. Williams began her career working as a copy editor for a large television production firm and then moved on to entertainment writing after developing some industry contacts in LA.
Latest from Michelle Williams
- Brittney Spears Compared Her Conservatorship To Sex Trafficking In Court Testimony
- Internet Discovers That A Phallic-Looking “Penis-Flytrap” Exists In Remote Forests
- Parrot Trapped On Roof Repeatedly Tells Rescue Crews To “F**k Off
- Scientists Find Breathable Oxygen In Another Galaxy For First Time In History
- Photographer Captures Rare Glimpse of Legendary Icelandic Horses
- Kylie Jenner Accused Of ‘Refusing To Pay’ Bangladeshi Workers
Susan Claire graduated with a degree in microbiology from Ohio State University. Now she lives on the road, in a constant state of travel between research projects and studies. In her free time, she likes to write articles about the most cutting edge inventions, and most recent developments in science.
Latest from Susan Claire
- Tesla’s New Solar Roof Will Be As Cheap As A Shingle Roof And Electric Bill
- Scientists Share Rare Photo Of 65 Foot Tall Lava Dome In Hawaii
- No More Coffins, Organic Burial Pods Will Turn Bodies Into Trees
- The Day 1 Million Children Meditate For World Peace In Thailand
- Ancient Pool Untouched By Humans Found In 700 Foot Deep Cave
- 400-Year-Old Shark Found in Arctic Is the World’s Oldest Living Vertebrate