The murder of George Floyd has sparked outrage across the country this week, with calls for the officers involved to be held criminally responsible for his death. The Minneapolis police officers involved in the incident have been fired from the police department, but Floyd’s family members, and even the city’s mayor, have called for charges against the former officers, especially Derek Chauvin. who was seen kneeling on Floyd’s neck in the viral video that was taken before his death.
Police claim that Chauvin and three other officers were called to a local deli where Floyd was accused of attempting to pass off a counterfeit $20 bill. Chauvin said in his police report that Floyd resisted arrest, but security camera footage from a nearby restaurant showed that Floyd was compliant with the officers as he was put into handcuffs. Chauvin did not make any indication in his police report that he had previous interactions with Floyd, but it turns out that they were previously co-workers.
A former club owner has come forward and told local news channel KSTP that the two men worked for her as security guards at El Nuevo Rodeo club on Lake Street in south Minneapolis. The business was sold a few months ago, but club owner Maya Santamaria says that the two men worked together on the same shift back when it was still open.
“Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open. They were working together at the same time, it’s just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside,” Santamaria told KSTP.
This is certainly an extremely strange coincidence, and this thread could potentially reveal that Chauvin and Floyd had some type of previous involvement. However, Santamaria said that she can’t be sure if the pair knew each other, because the club was regularly filled with dozens of security guards and they worked in different parts of the building, with Floyd inside and Chauvin outside. They did work overlapping shifts though, and the probability that the two employees would remain strangers, and then end up ensnared in a murder case is incredibly slim.
Santamaria says that she did not realize that the men in the video were her former employees until a friend told her.
“My friend sent me (the video) and said this is your guy who used to work for you and I said, ‘It’s not him.’ And then they did the closeup and that’s when I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s him.’ I didn’t recognize George as one of our security guys because he looked really different lying there like that,” Santamaria said.
As the protests enter their third day, prosecutors have still not pressed charges against Chauvin or any of the officers involved. Minneapolis’ police chief has said that the National Guard will be activated in the state, as the protests become increasingly violent with each day that passes without charges against the officers who were involved in the murder George Floyd.
George Floyd and Corrupt Cop worked at the same nightclub!
Posted by Truth Watch TV on Thursday, May 28, 2020
- Hundreds Of Police Storm Seattle Autonomous Zone And Arrest Remaining Protesters
- Suspected Killer Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Dies By Suicide When Found By Police
- LA City Council Moves To Replace Police Officers With Unarmed Crisis Response Teams
- Human Remains Found In Search Of Missing Fort Hood Soldier Vanessa Guillen
- Gunman Opens Fire On Protestors At Louisville Park
- The Chinese Debt Trap Is Taking Over The Entire World
- Fox News Report Says Trump Is Feeling “Fragile” And Could Drop Out Of The Election
- Princeton To Remove Woodrow Wilson’s Name From University’s Buildings Over Racist Views
- Detroit Police Drive SUV Through Crowd Of Protesters
- Iran Asks Interpol To Help Arrest Trump For Assassination Of General
- Bill Making It Illegal To Forcefully Microchip Employees Passes In Michigan
- The Officers Involved With The Death Of George Floyd Could Get Their Jobs Back
- Kylie Jenner Accused Of ‘Refusing To Pay’ Bangladeshi Workers
- Lawmakers Push To Change Name Of John Wayne Airport Over Racist Remarks
- Petition Calls For Statue Of Christopher Columbus To Be Replaced With Chef Boyardee
- St. Louis Mayor Gives Out Names and Addresses of “Defund The Police” Protesters
- Minneapolis City Council Votes Unanimously To Defund And Dismantle The Police Department
- Officials Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance Of Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen
- North Carolina Police Fired After Using Racial Slurs
- Harmful Levels Of Arsenic Found In Bottled Water Products
- State Of Rhode Island Will Change Its Name Over Racism Concerns
- 3 Men Indicted On Murder Charges In The Death Of Ahmaud Arbery
- Hundreds Of People Ambush Police In Tampa Bay
- Crowd Attacks Senator In Wisconsin Topples Anti-Slavery War Hero Statue
- President Trump Says Statue Vandals Will Get Up To Ten Years In Prison
- 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Mexico – Tsunami Warnings Issued
- Teen Facing Life In Prison For Killing Her Sex Trafficker Is Released On Bail
- Dangerous Sahara Dust Cloud Is Headed For The US Coast
- China’s Dog Meat Festival Begins Despite Bans On Live Meat Markets
- Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Found Near Epstein’s £7 Million Paris Apartment
- News1 year ago
Alabama Passes Law to Chemically Castrate Pedophiles
- Tech5 months ago
The New Bugatti La Voiture Noire Is Worth £14 Million
- News6 months ago
Iranian Presidential Adviser Posted A List Showing Locations For All Trump’s Properties
- Anonymous11 months ago
Anonymous Message to the People of Hong Kong
- Tech2 weeks ago
DeLorean Confirms Plan To Redesign and Produce A New Line Of DMC 12S Cars
- News3 weeks ago
Man Used Internet Registry to Track down and Beat up Pedophiles
- Anonymous4 months ago
Anonymous Warns Citizens Of The World About Coming Global Lockdown
- News10 months ago
Leonardo-backed fund Pledges $5 Million To Preserve Amazon Rainforest