Connect with us

Uncategorized

Husband and Son Of Judge Investigating Epstein Ties To Deutsche Bank Shot

blank

Published

on

 

The husband and son of Federal Judge Esther Salas who recently was appointed to investigate Jeffrey Epstein’s involvement with Deutsche Bank were gunned down in their New Jersey home in a targeted attack.  The gunman rang the doorbell, Judge Salas’s husband, Mark Anderl, opened the door and were immediately shot.  Her son ran to protect his father and he too was shot.

NBC New York reports:

“Three senior law enforcement officials tell News 4, New York, that a gunman shot Judge Esther Salas’ spouse and her 20-year-old son their North Brunswick home around 5 p.m. Sunday. North Brunswick’s mayor confirmed the son’s death; the husband is in critical condition.

Preliminary indications are that the husband answered the door and was shot multiple times; the son came running to the door and was shot as well before the gunman fled, the sources said. Judge Salas was believed to be in the basement at the time of the shooting, and she was not injured.”

Salas was recently appointed to cover an ongoing civil lawsuit brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the Bank made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies and failed to monitor “high-risk” customers including convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The FBI, U.S. Marshals, New Jersey State Police, and the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General are all involved in the investigation, with the  FBI tweeting out a manhunt. The FBI expressed on Twitter that the agency was looking for “one suspect” who disguised themselves as a FED EX employee and shot dead the Judge’s son while critically wounding her husband.

It’s worth mentioning for readers that in the past there were threats and harassment being flung around to witnesses, victims, and even a Senator Lauren Book. It’s also notable that Virginia GIufree was previously warned by the FBI that there is “a credible death threat made against her’ following Prince Andrew interview,” Dailymail reported.

Even former Palm Beach police chief Michael Reiter, whose department conducted the initial investigation into Epstein, said in a civil lawsuit deposition that Epstein got off easy and he had noticed they were being watched when investigating the case.

“That wasn’t an appropriate resolution of this matter,” Reiter said, arguing that the charges against Epstein were “very minor,” compared to what the facts called for.

Reiter, who was the partner of Joseph Recarey, even stated prior in 2010 in an exclusive interview to The Daily Beast that during the investigation they became aware they were being watched under surveillance for several months by an unknown source.

Reiter also previously stated that State Attorney Barry Krischer was hesitant to prosecute Epstein, causing Reiter to send a letter to Krischer complaining of the “highly unusual conduct.”

The facts become even more disturbing and chilling when you learn that State Attorney Krischer who turned a blind eye to this case was also in charge of Florida’s Crimes Against Children Unit, a position of power in which he could directly affect cases against persons accused of crimes against children.

Epstein was given an unfair plea deal, violating the federal Crime Victims’ Rights Act established in 2004, by failing to notify the then 32 identified victims lawyers for the women have repeatedly stated. The plea deal, according to sources, was a deal arranged with the FBI in exchange for ratting out financial malfeasance at Bear Stearns by hedge fund managers Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin, an unthinkable exchange.

If that’s not enough, in 2015 Politico reported that court documents that were released through litigation showed prosecutors cooperating with Epstein’s lawyers to keep the deal secret — a criminal act. Assistant U.S. Attorney Marie Villafaña used her personal Gmail account to suggest to one of Epstein’s lawyers that they could file legal papers in a different jurisdiction as a way to “hopefully cut the press coverage significantly.” Villafaña then told Epstein’s attorney that they would “include our standard language regarding resolving all criminal liability and would even mention ‘co-conspirators.” However, she “preferred to not highlight for the judge all of the other crimes Epstein was accused of and other persons that we could charge.”

The plea deal was brokered with the help of then-U.S. attorney in Florida Alexander Acosta. The deal was criticized as lenient because Epstein could have faced a life sentence.

When Book alleged she was threatened for seeking to investigate Epstein’s case by demanding a state inquiry into Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw’s handling of accused sex trafficker’s lenient work release program, the Miami Herald reported.

“I’ve received countless phone calls saying ‘Little girl you don’t know what you’re getting into,’ and telling me that I should just stop,’’ Book said in an interview with the Herald.

Ironically, Book herself is a child sexual abuse survivor and has worked relentlessly to pass strict sex offender laws in Florida.

However, it’s pure speculation that the Judge was attacked due to Epstein’s ties but still questioning such seems warranted given the facts known about Epstein’s case and those surrounding it. Even Epstein’s former bodyguard has remarked that the group is dangerous.

A bizarre interview by M.L. Nestel with Jeffrey Epstein’s driver, bodyguard, and personal trainer — MMA fighter Igor Zinoviev — seems to indicate that there is a danger to those who speak out about the ring.

Zinoviev also tried to deny an earlier claim that local police had tipped off Epstein to a pending raid at his mansion and told Nestel, “don’t put yourself in trouble.”

“Listen, you’re really smart, and I’m not going to offer that over the phone right now, okay? You’re really smart,” Zinoviev said. “You have no idea. Please!”

Zinoviev also added that he believed Epstein’s death was assisted in the interview, although, he didn’t elaborate how stating: “Listen, you know, that’s going a little too deep.”

“Somebody helped him to do that,” Igor Zinoviev told New York Magazine.

On the flip side, there have so far been at least four other mysterious deaths surrounding Deutsche Bank, including Epstein and Trump’s money manager Thomas Bowers someone who represented numerous wealthy customers. Bowers also signed unorthodox loans to Donald Trump according to Dailymail. Those loans were more than $2 billion to Trump or entities related to him, over two decades when other banks refused.

As well as three bankers in New York, London, and Siena, Italy, who died within 17 months of each other in 2013/14 in what authorities deemed a series of unrelated suicides. However, these deaths were around the time of the Libor scandal and there were at least 40 other bankers who killed themselves around that time according to SkyNews.

The others include Bill Broeksmit a high-ranking Deutsche Bank executive, whose son handed documents to the FBI on Trump, David Rossi, and even a lawyer involved in Libor for Deutsche Bank was mysteriously found dead, Calogero “Charles” Gambino, a married father of two kids. This isn’t the first time that someone involved in investigating Deutsche Bank dealings was killed either. Thomas Schaefer, finance minister of Germany’s Hesse state which includes Frankfurt, was found dead near a railway track earlier this year and his death was blamed on coming “deep economic impact due to the coronavirus.” Although Schaefer’s death was ruled a suicide he was involved in auditing Deutsche Bank and the place he was found is in this writer’s opinion suspicious.

Now we can add on another suspicious incident to the long list with the targeted attack against Federal Judge Esther Salas’ home.

Update: The shooter has been found dead in New York according to Zerohedge.

Alex Baldridge is an activist and freelance journalist from the midwestern United States who was inspired to become a writer after watching the development of the Wikileaks story and the persecution of Julian Assange. Alex is especially interested in topics like surveillance, the rise of automation, foreign policy, prison reform, and the legal system.

Advertisement

Uncategorized

Victims Of Kyle Rittenhouse File Negligence Lawsuit Against Police

blank

Published

on

 

Attorneys representing the two of the men who were shot by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse during protests this summer in Kenosha, Wisconsin, are suing the city and police department for allowing the teen to roam around the protests with a gun.

The victims have filed damages claims totaling $10 million, insisting that police were negligent in their responsibilities.

Kimberly Motley, an attorney who is representing 22-year-old Gaige Grosskreutz, the only person to survive the shooting, says that officers were encouraging Rittenhouse and the other militia members who were out on the streets.

“We’re basically looking to sue different actors within the city of Kenosha as well as the city of Kenosha itself who we believe were negligent in their allowing of Mr. Rittenhouse to indiscriminately run around during the week and protest with a loaded weapon. Officers were giving water to different armed people that were down there including offering it to the shooter,” Motley said.

The suit claims that Grosskreutz has suffered “significant permanent physical damage,” pain and suffering, as well as a loss of income and future earnings.

“People died that night, my client nearly died that night,” Motley told WTMJ-TV.

In addition to the two murder charges he faces, Rittenhouse is also looking at charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man.

Rittenhouse’s legal team argued that he acted in self-defense when shooting all three individuals.

However, Keating said that these issues are for a jury to decide, and that the charges can not be thrown out before the trial.

Last month, Rittenhouse was released from prison on a $2 million bond, and will remain free until his trial. It is not clear when his trial will officially begin, but an arraignment in the case is scheduled for January 5th.

In addition to the two murder charges he faces, Rittenhouse is also looking at charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man.

Rittenhouse had traveled to the protests with a militia group that organized online and claimed to be assisting police and protecting private property during the demonstrations.

The details of exactly what happened are still being investigated and debated, but at some point during the protest, Rittenhouse shot a protester multiple times.

Rittenhouse then began to try to get away from the area, but protesters who witnessed the shooting chased after him and tried to stop him.

When the group caught up with Rittenhouse, another person was shot and killed after a short scuffle. After that, Rittenhouse was able to walk right past the police and leave the city. In one of the videos taken by witnesses, Rittenhouse can be heard saying “I just killed somebody.”

Rittenhouse turned himself in at a local police station in Antioch the morning after the shootings, where he apparently admitted to shooting protesters, according to records from the Antioch Police Department.

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Donald Trump’s Lawyer Says Epstein Is Still Alive

blank

Published

on

 

Lin L. Wood is an extremely controversial attorney.

In addition to representing US President Donald Trump in his mission to overturn the 2020 election results, Wood has also volunteered to represent Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse.

Wood has made headlines again this week by claiming that the notorious billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is still alive.

It all began when Wood claimed that Chief Justice John Roberts had something to do with the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

Wood made the claim about Epstein still being alive, hinting that Epstein somehow knew about the circumstances surrounding his death.

blank

Photo: Ben Margot/Associated Press

“I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth. Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive,” Lin tweeted on Thursday.

Lin also suggested that Justice Roberts was discussing Scalia’s successor prior to his death, insinuating that Justice Roberts knew that Scalia was going to die.

However, at the time, Justice Scalia was nearly 80 years old and had a history of high blood pressure and heart problems.

Lin also suggested that the chief justice was a member of a “club or cabal requiring minor children as an initiation fee.”

Lin said that Justice Roberts arranged for the “illegal adoption” of two children from Epstein.

In other controversial tweets, Lin Wood suggested that Trump supporters should stock up on “Second Amendment supplies” ahead of the inauguration of Joe Biden.

In February, a judge in the Virgin Islands questioned the lawyers of Jeffrey Epstein’s estate, after an old bank account registered to Epstein received millions of dollars from the estate in the months since his death.

The account was opened by Epstein in the Virgin Islands in 2014 and was reportedly intended to be used for an international banking firm that he planned to develop.

When questioned by Judge Carolyn Hermon-Purcell, the lawyers for Epstein’s estate said that the payments were made “in error,” but the judge was not satisfied with the explanation and demanded that the lawyers provide a full accounting of the payments made from the estate.

While there is no evidence that Epstein is still alive, his cause of death remains a mystery.

The autopsy performed on Epstein found that he broke multiple bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple.

Epstein’s death has been disputed by private pathologist Michael Baden who was hired by Epstein’s brother Mark. Baden has stated that the autopsy photos and Epstein’s broken hyoid bone, prove that Epstein didn’t kill himself.

The last prisoner to share a cell with the notorious billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein reportedly died last month after catching COVID-19 in prison.

The prisoner, Efrain “Stone” Reyes shared a cell with Epstein in August 2019 before he was transferred to Queens Detention Facility, according to the New York Daily News.

Epstein’s mysterious death took place the day after Reyes was transferred.

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Scientology Church To Mediate Danny Masterson Witness Intimidation Suit

blank

Published

on

 

The four women who accused “That 70’s Show” star Danny Masterson of rape, also brought charges of stalking and intimidation against the actor and the Church of Scientology.

Agents of the church reportedly harassed the women after they made the accusations against the actor, which is the type of behavior that the church is notorious for.

Any critics of the church or its members quickly find themselves the target of harassment and intimidation by the agents of the church.

Now, a judge has ruled that the victims must settle privately with the Church of Scientology, since all of the victims, except for one, were also members of the church.

The ruling comes just days before Masterson’s scheduled arraignment on three charges of rape between 2001 and 2003. In early November, that hearing was set for Jan 6.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1344773340234350592

On Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Steven Kleifield ruled that the harassment complaint from Chrissie Carnell Bixler, her husband, musician Cedric Bixler-Zavala, Marie Bobette Riales, and two Jane Does must be settled by the Church in “religious arbitration,” since an arbitration agreement already exists between the parties that compels disputes to be handled by the Church of Scientology, according to NBC News.

The August 2019 lawsuit says that the women were stalked and intimidated by members of the church after going public with their allegations against Masterson. Agents of the church reportedly went so far as to poison one of the victim’s dogs.

Masterson’s attorney Andrew Brettler said, “This was absolutely the correct result. We look forward to arbitrating the claims, as the Court directed.”

In March 2017, four women filed sexual assault allegations against Masterson, sparking an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Through his agent, Masterson denied the allegations. In response to the accusations, Netflix fired Masterson from its comedy series “The Ranch” on December 5, 2017, saying in a statement, “Yesterday was his last day on the show, and production will resume in early 2018 without him.”

Masterson stated that he is “obviously very disappointed in Netflix’s decision to write my character off of The Ranch.”

A fifth woman who dated Masterson made similar rape accusations in December 2017.

He was dropped as a client by United Talent Agency.

A planned 2019 episode of Leah Remini’s show Aftermath, focusing on the Masterson rape allegations, was delayed due to what one of Masterson’s accusers characterized as pressure from the Church of Scientology. The episode eventually aired on August 27, 2019.

On June 17, 2020, Masterson was charged with raping a 23-year-old woman in 2001, a 28-year-old woman in early 2003, and a 23-year-old woman in late 2003.

The three counts come after a three-year investigation beginning in 2017. If convicted, Masterson faces up to 45 years in prison.

Continue Reading

Trending