Connect with us

Uncategorized

Virginia Giuffre Memoir Claims Prince Andrew Groped Two Young Girls

blank

Published

on

 

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s unreleased memoir about her life as a teenage victim inside the convicted pedophile Epstein’s alleged sex-trafficking ring claims that Prince Andrew groped two young girls in newly released court docs.

The 139-page document titled: “The Billionaire’s Playboy Club” was released publicly by New York District Judge Loretta Preska, as one of the exhibits in Giuffre’s lawsuit against Epstein’s former partner Ghislaine Maxwell, which was previously settled.

According to reports in the Mirror Andrew also used a doll that was a spitting image puppet of himself. Giuffre, who was 17 at the time, alleged Prince Andrew used it to touch her inappropriately along with another girl.

Andrew categorically denies he had any form of sexual contact with Giuffre. Despite there being photographic evidence, which he insists is fake.

However, according to the Dailymail, police records that could make or break Prince Andrew’s alibi for the night he is alleged to have had sex with Giuffre have been destroyed.

Scotland Yard made the admission to a former Royal protection officer who told The Mail on Sunday he believed Andrew may have returned to Buckingham Palace in the early hours of March 11, 2001.

“I am very disappointed. Why on earth did it take nearly five months to respond with such a non-informative answer? I’m also surprised to discover that any records regarding the Royal family and their police protection are destroyed, much less after just two years.’ The disclosure raises the possibility that other documents, including Royal protection officer logs, which would confirm where the Prince was at the times in question, have also been destroyed,” the former Royal protection officer told the Dailymail.

Giuffre claimed in her memoir that the incident took place during Easter 2001 when Maxwell called her to the first-floor study of Epstein’s home in Manhattan, New York.

“Ghislane led me to the decadent sofa he was lounging on and twirled me around to give him a good look over before sitting me down on his lap,” Giuffre wrote according to the documents.

“Like a show pony I knew exactly how they wanted me to be paraded around, with the last of my dignity long lost, I had nothing more to lose,” she added. “It was easy to give them the reaction they desired, all I had too do was pretend to be entertained by their lewd gestures, and when Andrew cupped my breast with a doll made in his image, I only giggled away.”

“Ghislane wanted to take a picture of the bizarre scene and even got Johanna (Sjoberg), another one of Jeffrey’s so-called personal assistants, to come sit on his other knee for the snapshot, giving the impression girls couldn’t stay away from Randy Andy,” Giuffre wrote.

At least six women have come forward to accuse Andrew of being present during the abuse that took place on Jeffrey Epstein’s properties. While emails with recently arrested pedophile procurer Ghislaine Maxwell have previously revealed that the Duke, knew Virginia Giuffre’s name.

BBC’s Panorama previously aired an interview with Giuffre, along with a documentary detailing some of the other evidence in the case. Among the evidence was an email exchange between Andrew and Maxwell, which the BBC found buried in thousands of pages of legal documents. “Let me know when we can talk. Got some specific questions to ask you about Virginia Roberts,” Andrew wrote to Maxwell.

The memoir files were released as part of a huge cache of documents that were unsealed Thursday in a now-settled defamation suit that Guiffre brought against Maxwell.

The files didn’t just include testimonies of Giufree, they included personal emails between Epstein and Maxwell, as well as information from a discussion between Giuffre and her lawyer. Maxwell’s attorney’s previously argued that the records should be kept under seal, stating it was a “personal intrusion into her sex life.” Her lawyers also expressed that the files were “extremely personal, confidential and subject to considerable abuse by the media”.

Judge Loretta Preska recently ordered that 80 documents or hundreds of pages would be made public.

During the court hearing at Manhattan’s federal court, Judge Loretta Preska ruled Maxwell’s right to privacy was outweighed by the need for the documents to become public. However, documents involving Maxwell’s deposition have not yet been released and are pending an appeal by lawyers for Maxwell.

The daughter of the media mogul Robert Maxwell is said to be, being moved around from cell to cell to prevent her assassination as Anewspost reported. Maxwell is being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in Brooklyn, New York, the same prison where Epstein was found dead in his cell hanging. Maxwell is indicted under six counts in Manhattan federal court the charges allege that Maxwell helped Epstein groom girls as young as 14 years old, going back as far as 1994. The indictment admonitions include – conspiracy to entice minors, transporting minors, and perjury. As Anewspost reported, Maxwell has pleaded not guilty set to have her trial next July in 2021.

 

Alex Baldridge is an activist and freelance journalist from the midwestern United States who was inspired to become a writer after watching the development of the Wikileaks story and the persecution of Julian Assange. Alex is especially interested in topics like surveillance, the rise of automation, foreign policy, prison reform, and the legal system.

Advertisement

Uncategorized

Victims Of Kyle Rittenhouse File Negligence Lawsuit Against Police

blank

Published

on

 

Attorneys representing the two of the men who were shot by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse during protests this summer in Kenosha, Wisconsin, are suing the city and police department for allowing the teen to roam around the protests with a gun.

The victims have filed damages claims totaling $10 million, insisting that police were negligent in their responsibilities.

Kimberly Motley, an attorney who is representing 22-year-old Gaige Grosskreutz, the only person to survive the shooting, says that officers were encouraging Rittenhouse and the other militia members who were out on the streets.

“We’re basically looking to sue different actors within the city of Kenosha as well as the city of Kenosha itself who we believe were negligent in their allowing of Mr. Rittenhouse to indiscriminately run around during the week and protest with a loaded weapon. Officers were giving water to different armed people that were down there including offering it to the shooter,” Motley said.

The suit claims that Grosskreutz has suffered “significant permanent physical damage,” pain and suffering, as well as a loss of income and future earnings.

“People died that night, my client nearly died that night,” Motley told WTMJ-TV.

In addition to the two murder charges he faces, Rittenhouse is also looking at charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man.

Rittenhouse’s legal team argued that he acted in self-defense when shooting all three individuals.

However, Keating said that these issues are for a jury to decide, and that the charges can not be thrown out before the trial.

Last month, Rittenhouse was released from prison on a $2 million bond, and will remain free until his trial. It is not clear when his trial will officially begin, but an arraignment in the case is scheduled for January 5th.

In addition to the two murder charges he faces, Rittenhouse is also looking at charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man.

Rittenhouse had traveled to the protests with a militia group that organized online and claimed to be assisting police and protecting private property during the demonstrations.

The details of exactly what happened are still being investigated and debated, but at some point during the protest, Rittenhouse shot a protester multiple times.

Rittenhouse then began to try to get away from the area, but protesters who witnessed the shooting chased after him and tried to stop him.

When the group caught up with Rittenhouse, another person was shot and killed after a short scuffle. After that, Rittenhouse was able to walk right past the police and leave the city. In one of the videos taken by witnesses, Rittenhouse can be heard saying “I just killed somebody.”

Rittenhouse turned himself in at a local police station in Antioch the morning after the shootings, where he apparently admitted to shooting protesters, according to records from the Antioch Police Department.

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Donald Trump’s Lawyer Says Epstein Is Still Alive

blank

Published

on

 

Lin L. Wood is an extremely controversial attorney.

In addition to representing US President Donald Trump in his mission to overturn the 2020 election results, Wood has also volunteered to represent Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse.

Wood has made headlines again this week by claiming that the notorious billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is still alive.

It all began when Wood claimed that Chief Justice John Roberts had something to do with the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.

Wood made the claim about Epstein still being alive, hinting that Epstein somehow knew about the circumstances surrounding his death.

blank

Photo: Ben Margot/Associated Press

“I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth. Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive,” Lin tweeted on Thursday.

Lin also suggested that Justice Roberts was discussing Scalia’s successor prior to his death, insinuating that Justice Roberts knew that Scalia was going to die.

However, at the time, Justice Scalia was nearly 80 years old and had a history of high blood pressure and heart problems.

Lin also suggested that the chief justice was a member of a “club or cabal requiring minor children as an initiation fee.”

Lin said that Justice Roberts arranged for the “illegal adoption” of two children from Epstein.

In other controversial tweets, Lin Wood suggested that Trump supporters should stock up on “Second Amendment supplies” ahead of the inauguration of Joe Biden.

In February, a judge in the Virgin Islands questioned the lawyers of Jeffrey Epstein’s estate, after an old bank account registered to Epstein received millions of dollars from the estate in the months since his death.

The account was opened by Epstein in the Virgin Islands in 2014 and was reportedly intended to be used for an international banking firm that he planned to develop.

When questioned by Judge Carolyn Hermon-Purcell, the lawyers for Epstein’s estate said that the payments were made “in error,” but the judge was not satisfied with the explanation and demanded that the lawyers provide a full accounting of the payments made from the estate.

While there is no evidence that Epstein is still alive, his cause of death remains a mystery.

The autopsy performed on Epstein found that he broke multiple bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple.

Epstein’s death has been disputed by private pathologist Michael Baden who was hired by Epstein’s brother Mark. Baden has stated that the autopsy photos and Epstein’s broken hyoid bone, prove that Epstein didn’t kill himself.

The last prisoner to share a cell with the notorious billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein reportedly died last month after catching COVID-19 in prison.

The prisoner, Efrain “Stone” Reyes shared a cell with Epstein in August 2019 before he was transferred to Queens Detention Facility, according to the New York Daily News.

Epstein’s mysterious death took place the day after Reyes was transferred.

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Scientology Church To Mediate Danny Masterson Witness Intimidation Suit

blank

Published

on

 

The four women who accused “That 70’s Show” star Danny Masterson of rape, also brought charges of stalking and intimidation against the actor and the Church of Scientology.

Agents of the church reportedly harassed the women after they made the accusations against the actor, which is the type of behavior that the church is notorious for.

Any critics of the church or its members quickly find themselves the target of harassment and intimidation by the agents of the church.

Now, a judge has ruled that the victims must settle privately with the Church of Scientology, since all of the victims, except for one, were also members of the church.

The ruling comes just days before Masterson’s scheduled arraignment on three charges of rape between 2001 and 2003. In early November, that hearing was set for Jan 6.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1344773340234350592

On Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Steven Kleifield ruled that the harassment complaint from Chrissie Carnell Bixler, her husband, musician Cedric Bixler-Zavala, Marie Bobette Riales, and two Jane Does must be settled by the Church in “religious arbitration,” since an arbitration agreement already exists between the parties that compels disputes to be handled by the Church of Scientology, according to NBC News.

The August 2019 lawsuit says that the women were stalked and intimidated by members of the church after going public with their allegations against Masterson. Agents of the church reportedly went so far as to poison one of the victim’s dogs.

Masterson’s attorney Andrew Brettler said, “This was absolutely the correct result. We look forward to arbitrating the claims, as the Court directed.”

In March 2017, four women filed sexual assault allegations against Masterson, sparking an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Through his agent, Masterson denied the allegations. In response to the accusations, Netflix fired Masterson from its comedy series “The Ranch” on December 5, 2017, saying in a statement, “Yesterday was his last day on the show, and production will resume in early 2018 without him.”

Masterson stated that he is “obviously very disappointed in Netflix’s decision to write my character off of The Ranch.”

A fifth woman who dated Masterson made similar rape accusations in December 2017.

He was dropped as a client by United Talent Agency.

A planned 2019 episode of Leah Remini’s show Aftermath, focusing on the Masterson rape allegations, was delayed due to what one of Masterson’s accusers characterized as pressure from the Church of Scientology. The episode eventually aired on August 27, 2019.

On June 17, 2020, Masterson was charged with raping a 23-year-old woman in 2001, a 28-year-old woman in early 2003, and a 23-year-old woman in late 2003.

The three counts come after a three-year investigation beginning in 2017. If convicted, Masterson faces up to 45 years in prison.

Continue Reading

Trending