In the past several weeks, speculation has mounted about the state of President Donald Trump’s health, and now a new political ad has called attention to some recent footage which appears to show Trump struggling to move or perform basic functions. Trump was furious about the advertisement, and to add insult to injury, the commercial was published by a Republican group.
The organization that released the advertisement is known as the Lincoln Project, and it is comprised by a group of longtime Republican campaign strategists who don’t want to see Trump win the upcoming election. They are coming out against Trump because they believe he is dangerous for the country.
The video showed footage of the aging president struggling to walk down a small ramp at the West Point graduation ceremony. The footage also showed the president struggling to lift small bottles of water.
The narrator of the advertisement tells the viewer, “Something’s wrong with Donald Trump.”
“He’s shaky. Weak. Trouble speaking. Trouble walking. So why aren’t we talking about this – and why isn’t the press covering Trump’s secret midnight run to Walter Reed Medical Centre? Why do so many reporters who cover the White House pretend they can’t see Trump’s decline?” the narrator asked.
The narrator went on to call Trump a “weak, unfit and shaky president,” adding that he does not have enough strength to lead, nor the character to admit his shortcomings.
“We’re not doctors, but we’re not blind. It’s time we talk about this. Trump is not well,” the narrator concluded.
The advertisement ended up inspiring the hashtag, #TrumpIsNotWell, which quickly went viral across social media.
The “secret midnight run to Walter Reed Medical Centre” that was mentioned in the ad took place last year, in November of 2019. Initially, White House representatives claimed that Trump was just getting a physical exam, but critics became suspicious because he cleared the next few days from his calender, as if something serious had happened and he was unable to fulfill his duties.
In the past, Trump has claimed that he would be one of the healthiest people ever to be elected to president, although he does have some very clear health problems.
The health of presidential candidates has been a hot topic on the election trail over the past decade, which makes sense considering that most of these candidates are senior citizens.
In the previous election, the Trump campaign made regular references to Hillary Clinton’s health to diminish public confidence in her ability to be a leader. He has also called his current rival Joe Biden “sleep Joe,” and suggested that the former vice president has a deteriorating mental capacity. Now it appears that Trump’s enemies are turning this strategy back on him.
This is not the first ad from Lincoln Project either, this is just the most recent of many critical advertisements that were aired during FOX News shows, which Trump regularly watches. The group is also targeting swings states that might be points of weakness for President Trump or the Republican party in general.
- Suspected Killer Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Dies By Suicide When Found By Police
- LA City Council Moves To Replace Police Officers With Unarmed Crisis Response Teams
- Human Remains Found In Search Of Missing Fort Hood Soldier Vanessa Guillen
- Gunman Opens Fire On Protestors At Louisville Park
- The Chinese Debt Trap Is Taking Over The Entire World
- Fox News Report Says Trump Is Feeling “Fragile” And Could Drop Out Of The Election
- Princeton To Remove Woodrow Wilson’s Name From University’s Buildings Over Racist Views
- Detroit Police Drive SUV Through Crowd Of Protesters
- Iran Asks Interpol To Help Arrest Trump For Assassination Of General
- Bill Making It Illegal To Forcefully Microchip Employees Passes In Michigan
- The Officers Involved With The Death Of George Floyd Could Get Their Jobs Back
- Kylie Jenner Accused Of ‘Refusing To Pay’ Bangladeshi Workers
- Lawmakers Push To Change Name Of John Wayne Airport Over Racist Remarks
- Petition Calls For Statue Of Christopher Columbus To Be Replaced With Chef Boyardee
- St. Louis Mayor Gives Out Names and Addresses of “Defund The Police” Protesters
- Minneapolis City Council Votes Unanimously To Defund And Dismantle The Police Department
- Officials Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance Of Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen
- North Carolina Police Fired After Using Racial Slurs
- Harmful Levels Of Arsenic Found In Bottled Water Products
- State Of Rhode Island Will Change Its Name Over Racism Concerns
- 3 Men Indicted On Murder Charges In The Death Of Ahmaud Arbery
- Hundreds Of People Ambush Police In Tampa Bay
- Crowd Attacks Senator In Wisconsin Topples Anti-Slavery War Hero Statue
- President Trump Says Statue Vandals Will Get Up To Ten Years In Prison
- 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Mexico – Tsunami Warnings Issued
- Teen Facing Life In Prison For Killing Her Sex Trafficker Is Released On Bail
- Dangerous Sahara Dust Cloud Is Headed For The US Coast
- China’s Dog Meat Festival Begins Despite Bans On Live Meat Markets
- Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Found Near Epstein’s £7 Million Paris Apartment
- Georgia House Votes To Allow Citizens To Abolish Police Departments In The State
- News1 year ago
Alabama Passes Law to Chemically Castrate Pedophiles
- Tech5 months ago
The New Bugatti La Voiture Noire Is Worth £14 Million
- News6 months ago
Iranian Presidential Adviser Posted A List Showing Locations For All Trump’s Properties
- Anonymous11 months ago
Anonymous Message to the People of Hong Kong
- Tech2 weeks ago
DeLorean Confirms Plan To Redesign and Produce A New Line Of DMC 12S Cars
- News3 weeks ago
Man Used Internet Registry to Track down and Beat up Pedophiles
- Anonymous4 months ago
Anonymous Warns Citizens Of The World About Coming Global Lockdown
- News10 months ago
Leonardo-backed fund Pledges $5 Million To Preserve Amazon Rainforest