For over a year now Prince Andrew has been dodging investigators and reporters after he was accused of taking park in Jeffrey Epstein’s child trafficking network and abusing underage girls.
One of the victims, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, has come forward with detailed accusations against the Prince, and a photo of her with Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell when she was just 17-years old at the time.
Andrew was questioned about Giuffre’s accusations during an interview with BBC, and he made numerous mistakes that brought his credibility into question.
In the interview, Andrew vehemently denied knowing Giuffre and insisted that he was not at that nightclub on March 10th.
He claimed that he was at a Pizza Express location in Woking, for a party, but at least one other witness has come forward to corroborate Giuffre’s claim. The witness says that she distinctly remembers seeing the prince at the nightclub on that evening.
Now, even Prince Andrew’s own daughter is inadvertently ruining his alibi, saying that she has no recollection of this alleged pizza dinner in Woking.
WORLD EXCLUSIVE – Prince Andrew's sex slave alibi falls apart: Explosive dossier blows a hole in 'Pizza Express' excuse https://t.co/OvBjeMoET2
— Daily Mail U.K. (@DailyMailUK) December 12, 2020
According to a recent report from The Daily Mail, Princess Beatrice has ‘absolutely no recall whatsoever’ of this Pizza Express party or her father picking her up.
This answer was intended to help her father, as she said that as a young girl she went to Pizza Express on a regular basis, so it would be impossible for her to remember one specific even so many years later. However, in his interview, Andrew claimed that he remembered the Pizza Express outing because it was something that he rarely did.
There were other discrepancies in Andrew’s Pizza Express alibi as well.
Andrew has already been caught in several lies since his appearance on BBC including a leak of private emails where he mentioned Virginia Giuffre by name despite claiming to have never heard of her during his interview.
There are also accounts from eyewitnesses who say that they saw the prince with a young girl at the Tramp nightclub on the evening in question.
Furthermore, according to a former member of the Royal guard who worked on Andrew’s security detail, The London Metropolitan Police have destroyed evidence that could have revealed where Prince Andrew was on the night in question.
The guard was assigned to work Andrew’s security detail on that night, and he remembers having an issue with the prince when he returned to Buckingham Palace.
He says that Andrew ended up making his return to the palace very late that night, but wanted to obtain the records to confirm that this was the same night.
A few months ago, the former guard requested to see his shift records from his time working Andrew’s security detail. He got no response for months, but was eventually contacted by a caseworker with the London Metropolitan Police.
The caseworker told him that the records were destroyed, and said that it is the agency’s policy to only keep records for two years, which is a bit of a strange policy in the computer age where files don’t take up much space.
The Duke of York has denied claims he slept with a teenager, saying he had been at a Pizza Express in Woking with his daughter Princess Beatrice at the time
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) November 18, 2019