Ghislaine Maxwell was one of Jeffrey Epstein’s closest associates, and she has been identified by many of his victims as the mastermind behind the pedophile’s human trafficking ring. Since well before Epstein’s arrest last year, Maxwell has been living on the run, as a fugitive, and no one seemed to have any idea where she was hiding.
However, recent reports have indicated that Maxwell could be hiding out in a luxury flat that is in the same neighborhood as Epstein’s former £7million Paris apartment.
The flat is believed to be on Avenue Matignon, in Paris’s 8th Arrondissement. The property she is reportedly staying in is linked to an unnamed millionaire business contact from Normandy.
An anonymous source told The Mail that Maxwell is attempting to stay in France for as long as she can because France has very favorable extradition laws. In France, anyone born on French soil is safe from extradition to another country, regardless of how serious the offense is.
“Ghislaine is moving locations every month to keep private investigators off her tail and is staying at the residences of trusted colleagues and contacts. She wants to remain in France for as long as she can to take advantage of extradition laws and has a huge network of contacts willing to keep her hidden,” the source said.
“It doesn’t mean she won’t be prosecuted for her links to Epstein but if she does end up facing charges it will be in France and not the US,” they added.
Ghislaine Maxwell first met Epstein in the 1990s and they began dating, but before long the two were involved in a criminal sex trafficking network that was legitimized through Epstein’s money and Maxwell’s high society connections.
Maxwell denies any wrongdoing, but still seems to be running from something. Not even her lawyers are aware of her current location, and they are only able to contact her through email.
A resident in France claims to her seen her out and about before the country went into the pandemic lockdown. The witness said that Maxwell clearly didn’t want to be recognised and was doing her best to blend in.
Maxwell is the youngest child of the disgraced publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell, she moved to the United States after her father’s death in 1991. Some say that she was searching for a new source of income and found it in Epstein.
Maxwell was provided with an annual income of £80,000 thanks to a trust fund established in Liechtenstein by her father, but those close to her said that she was attracted to the billionaire lifestyle. Maxwell is also the person responsible for introducing Epstein to Prince Andrew, and many of his other high society connections.
In 1995, Epstein renamed one of his companies the Ghislaine Corporation, but it is not clear what the company actually did. It was ultimately dissolved three years later, in 1998
In March of 2020, Maxwell filed a lawsuit in the Superior Court of the U.S. Virgin Islands, seeking compensation from Epstein’s estate for her legal costs.
- Kanye West Announces He’s Running For U.S. Presidency 2020
- 2 Protesters Critically Injured After Man Driving Jaguar Plows Through Crowd
- US Sends Aircraft Carriers and Warships Into South China Sea
- Epstein Victim’s Lawyer Spencer Kuvin Says Ghislaine Maxwell Will Be Suicided
- Woman Claims Ghislaine Maxwell Raped Her Repeatably
- Native Tribal Leaders Want Mount Rushmore To Be Removed
- New Book Claims Bill Clinton Had An Affair With Trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell
- CNN Reporter Mugged On Live TV At Knife Point
- Epstein Victim Virginia Giuffre’s Attorneys Ordered By Judge To Destroy All Documents
- Officer Stabbed And Hundreds Arrested During First Day Of New Hong Kong Protests
- Ghislaine Maxwell Epstein’s Madam Has Been Arrested By The FBI
- Hundreds Of Police Storm Seattle Autonomous Zone And Arrest Remaining Protesters
- Suspected Killer Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Dies By Suicide When Found By Police
- LA City Council Moves To Replace Police Officers With Unarmed Crisis Response Teams
- Human Remains Found In Search Of Missing Fort Hood Soldier Vanessa Guillen
- Gunman Opens Fire On Protestors At Louisville Park
- The Chinese Debt Trap Is Taking Over The Entire World
- Fox News Report Says Trump Is Feeling “Fragile” And Could Drop Out Of The Election
- Princeton To Remove Woodrow Wilson’s Name From University’s Buildings Over Racist Views
- Detroit Police Drive SUV Through Crowd Of Protesters
- Iran Asks Interpol To Help Arrest Trump For Assassination Of General
- Bill Making It Illegal To Forcefully Microchip Employees Passes In Michigan
- The Officers Involved With The Death Of George Floyd Could Get Their Jobs Back
- Kylie Jenner Accused Of ‘Refusing To Pay’ Bangladeshi Workers
- Lawmakers Push To Change Name Of John Wayne Airport Over Racist Remarks
- Petition Calls For Statue Of Christopher Columbus To Be Replaced With Chef Boyardee
- St. Louis Mayor Gives Out Names and Addresses of “Defund The Police” Protesters
- Minneapolis City Council Votes Unanimously To Defund And Dismantle The Police Department
- Officials Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance Of Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen
- North Carolina Police Fired After Using Racial Slurs
- News1 year ago
Alabama Passes Law to Chemically Castrate Pedophiles
- Tech5 months ago
The New Bugatti La Voiture Noire Is Worth £14 Million
- News6 months ago
Iranian Presidential Adviser Posted A List Showing Locations For All Trump’s Properties
- Anonymous11 months ago
Anonymous Message to the People of Hong Kong
- Tech2 weeks ago
DeLorean Confirms Plan To Redesign and Produce A New Line Of DMC 12S Cars
- News3 weeks ago
Man Used Internet Registry to Track down and Beat up Pedophiles
- Anonymous4 months ago
Anonymous Warns Citizens Of The World About Coming Global Lockdown
- News10 months ago
Leonardo-backed fund Pledges $5 Million To Preserve Amazon Rainforest